View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Just my humble 2 cents worth...So far I have usually encountered normal service from my RTF. Honestly I RTF more because of the physical attractiveness, service at least SOP can liao. My 2 or 3 current that I RTF semi-regularly actually only have normal service, they don't even let me rubba their clitoris but their face and body is just my type (hard to get nice, slim, fair skin, natural boobies with gentle looks, especially the los gals).

I very stingy also, so usually I don't give tips, but I do notice they have gotten a bit warmer with me as they started off quite cold one. Sometimes they don't recognize me because I only come back like 2 weeks later and i don't blame them, how to remember so many customer sia.

Got 1 gal that actually was one of my best bonks in GL, service good, GFE damn gao, body is almost my perfect type and cute and pretty. But she is a AP there, so whenever I go in to the shop she fully booked end up i chose and RTF another gal in the shop who is my current favourite. Not worth time to sit there and wait as the shop boss say he don't give no. to make booking.

End of day, if your regular gal consistently give service that get worse and worse, find another gal to bonk as I always have difficulty choosing which one to go.