View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Study: Why do guys cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I have never discussed this with a woman who sees it as nothing more than an excuse a man will use to fuck around.

Can't really blame them since most women cannot see sex as as activity that can be enjoyed without some sort of emotional connection.

Ergo a man fucking some other woman must imply that he has an emotional connection to her. That's their hard wiring.

Truly men are from Mars, and Women from Venus. More accurately though, human beings are still just monkeys that happen to be able to reason, but still subject to same primitive and instinctive urges.

Instinct always wins, and man's instinctive urge is to put his seed in as many females as possible.

What a curse.

I should take a cue from you and do the same with the next woman. I suspect this might mean I may never find someone I can emotionally connect with.

*shrug*

Much else to do anyway.
Women feel that it has emotional attachment because women are the ones who fuck around with emotional attachment so they think it applies to the men.