Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi TS,
I was in Hatyai last month. Hatyai is like the cheaper version of Bangkok. In fact it is surprising to see more tourists in Hatyai. Food wise, there is plenty to explore. The night market and street food along Lee Gardens is good enough. If you really like desserts, you should go to this cafe called The Container. Its a bit off the city centre. Its quite popular on social media. For Dim Sum its the ever famous Chok dee Dim sum. Food wise there's no problem ordering as many of them can speak mandarin.
As for girls, if you go to the other thread in the forum, you will be able to get the address of the 'karaokes'. There are three areas. Be very careful of being scammed. Do watch out for this man in his 40s to 50s on a motorcycle with a sob story to help a girl whose mother is in the hospital and need money for the fees. The girl supposedly a university student is willing to keep you company overnight if you pay for the medical fees. I did some investigations and found out that he had cheated a few others. The girl is not even a student but one of the booking girls. So be very careful.
The prices of the booking girls vary, if its peak period its between 2500 baht to 3000 baht. If there is no business or its quiet, some can go for 2000 baht.
Bro 2000-3000 baht is one shot or overnight?