View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

The day before someone call my wechat in the middle of the night, I was wondering why then so late there are still someone calling. This unfortunate soul then told me about the story of him being conned and extorted for money. Apparently what happened was that he has some free time after dinner so following his friend around for sight seeing. Someone offered them a special massage service with reasonable pricing and they followed the cons to the destination. The massage was conducted in a separate room for each of them and the friend has done the deed within an hour for 1 shot, this guy has done nothing except a massage. When they are making the payment, there were suddenly few hunks coming out from no where and extort them for 30000 RMB, said that is was for the room and bedding charges. It was an obvious con but they are not letting them off without making the payment. So they have no choice but to paid up SGD6000 plus using credit card. (I am not sure if this can be dishonored afterward)

This is a true story and the scene is so common since 20 years back. I do believe many of you have somehow ended up with the same shoe or facing a similar situation before. My advice to you is that, China is no longer like before even if you speak the same language as them, there is no free lunch in this world. When you are out for fun, you need someone trust worthy and reliable to ensure at least you get some happiness for what you have spent. Anything that happened, someone must be there to shoulder the issues for you so it does not affect your daily life, you get what I mean.