View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Here's to the people who dont know me who dont know my story.

Dear TS,
Many of the bros here, including myself, want the best for you.
Sure there are people out there who would attempt to take advantage of your desperation to clear debts to lowball prices. I encounter that a lot on Carousell. To bros who also sell things online, you should know how frustrating this could be.
TS, no matter your figure or looks, you are good the way you are. It takes courage to perform self-harm actions like those that you did. Wrong or it, it depends on perspectives.
It is your way of coping with the pain you feel inside of you. Are there healthier ways you could think of? If ranting it out here helps, I am sure many of us bros here would like to read about what you have been through.
Ignore the zaps. We will try our best to make sure you are in the green.
Your muscles and tendons will heal when you cut yourself, but the internal wounds will not. Externalise the pain you feel in here if it makes you feel better.
Hope Sis TS has a good day ahead.