View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Oh, can share some names of the tuna that swam back since they are not around here anymore?

I have been thinking about our Cat 150 Ladies. It is really tough for them, they only earn $80 per shot and lots of expectations on their looks, service, GFE and even Tuna sashimi.

Just citing my own experience, out of desperation or withdrawal syndromes from no Cat150 GL for so long, I went out to try a massage in Phase 2. Let me analyze it, the massage is 1 hour. The lady requires some strength and skills, and earns maybe $15 to $20 cut per massage from what the spa collects $50-$60.

Then near the end of the massage, they will try to induce you to try a handjob for $50, but she will remain fully clothed, and no touching of her body, need more tips if need to expose Her boobs or let you touch her. So if I add the sums, this lady earns about $70 in an hour session, she don’t have to be naked, she don’t have to shower for the bro, she don’t have to be poked in the pussy or in the ass in some cases , she don’t have to be Frenchkissed by people she don’t like, and in some cases, she don’t have to risk her health in providing BBBJ or raw . She keeps her dignity and the worse case is she needs to wash her hands. She may earn $10-20 lesser than the GL Cat 150 PRC per hour, but comparing the job scope wow, it is easier. Some of these massage ladies looks also older, and some CMI, so looks criteria is slightly relaxed.

Of course in the customer angle, Cat 150 I pay $150 for a FJ, comes with all the other BBBJ, gfe etc. in massage, I pay $100 for a HJ, but get a decent massage.

I would appreciate GL Cat 150 PRC more, and know why they are our fav. Sigh just ranting again as my release from a hand is not satisfactory ... and I miss my GL cat 150.
I can understand your situation. When I am out and about and see gal with nice long legs, in my mind I wonder if the gal will turn to me and tell me, " I am horny, can you lick my legs and pussy and fuck me well". But they never do .

If this situation persists for long I might just blurt out my desires and get into big trouble.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else