View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post
I hugged Aaron on the bed the whole night, we chatted alot, we shared what we have been through the past 4-5 years.... it was funny at first, but we gotten very emotional at the end. I hide the fact that i did have sex with Jim and JH, i do not want him to know about my flirty past, but i told him about Carol.

He didn't despise me for being a lesbian back then, he start to kiss me on the lips when i started crying. I missed his kiss, and at that point of time, i miss sex with Aaron. He was touching me everywhere and next moment, im giving him a BJ.

It was still the same size, and im happy that Aaron's cock is mine again. He was licking me as we are on 69 position. As he doesn't have a condom at home, so i asked him to fuck me raw. TBH im over the age 21, if im pregnant, so be it.

The moment he insert his cock into my pussy, the warmness makes me recall the past. I simply enjoy every thrust on me, i felt love and pleasure the same time, he is still good at doggy... He didn't cum on me, i told him i wanted all in my mouth...

I moan loudly, trying to let his mum hear it.

I swallow every drip of his cum and we both rested on the bed till the next morning... as i do not have a spare clothes to change, i wore his oversize clothes and his mum saw. His mum just smile and me and ask me to wait as she prepared breakfast for us....

On that day onwards, christmas day 2003, Aaron and i started dating again....
Damn, wish it was me i/o Aaron that nite and enjoy all the love making with you as you described in so much detail above TS ...hehe...appreciated ...nah sorry no offense meant just kidding nia sis

Wow, can't believe it that Aaron really loves u that much that he went girlfriendless after u broke up with him...Glad both of you hv started dating once again ...getting more & more sexciting, sis !...pls carry on asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor