Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Hai San (BY:shyboy)

Made my way down to Hq and asked for the most talked about girl Hai San, Tommy said might be long wait and asked if i tried sammi1 b4, he sound surprised when i told him no, he suggested i take whoever comes first, ynot, i've been eyeing sammi1 long long liao. Fate has it and hai san arrive after not a too long wait...20mins maybe.

She was very friendly and held my hand and told Tommy she's bringing me to play ball inside hahaha. Got the Roman room, one of my favourite room. Inside, was very chatty, asked me to sit down and before i can wonder why, she came over and undress me, good service har. As she stripped off her clothes, mine she was wearing thongs, kinky baby. It wasnt even a g-string, only 2 transulent petals covering her pussy. Had a sop shower but who cares, i came for something else hee hee.

Laid on the bed, and she came sucking the nipples with one hand swirling round your body trying to entice you into the mood. Moved down to the kneecaps and wonder what she did or how she suck, I never knew i can get high fr kneecap sucking, wow.

Came sucking on my balls hard and then lick ard ur crotch area. This ger can really make you high with her tongues as she lick between the groin and the thigh, pressing firmly but not too hard at your sensitive croutch areas. She can give you a hard-on from her licking man.

Next comes the bbbj, starts licking ard the head in constant angular velocity non-stop. She starts sucking one half from the head to the middle of my pole, alternating with sensous licks, goes back to lick the head fast and furious b4 going slow and easy on the other half, interesting bj. Told her if its possible to cim, and she say no problem. The rest is history, as i exploded in her mouth. With the stuff trickling down my dick, i reached out for the toilet rolls, wanting to wipe it off myself, but she nudges me aside and swallows it up herself b4 spewng into the toiler papers herself, hmmm, good service huh.

Looks: 6.8/10
Like the rebellious ger next door. Thou not a pretty face, but as we noe, can see doesnt mean can do.

Boobs: 8/10
33 b cupper, still gravity defying with nice standing tits inviting a suck.

BBBJ: 10/10
This part needs no intro. She famous for it rite!!!
Wonder if she's a vampire reborn, not only suck the cum out of you, she seems to suck ur life vitality away, i feel so dazed and shag now.....and i didn't even had a fj.

Attitude: 9/10
Have a devil may care attitude, interesting ger if u can take her chatting. She won't bother to sweet talk you, but what strikes me is her liberal, sincere personality.

RTF: Defintely yes,
Cos haven f*** her yet, got recommendations that her moaning and participation is another eye-opener.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:49 PM.