Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR Factory-Theresa (BY:MuganShagwa)

Theresa finally came, I knew before the action were to start, I would have to take a piss(maybe I still nervous-finally I'm getting a target I want!) Went out to meet her and she was dressed in a green top, somewhat like a bareback, with her stomach exposed(like most working ladies) and a matching skirt with a high slit(almost 100% have these.. if they were long, I would be in the wrong place) Theresa looked pleasent enough and gave a ready smile. I gave a stiff smile(as my orient-speak has much to be desired) I then followed her into room 1(I think, it's the room where I can hear the guy laugh when I bonk a gal) which was also green(What was about green today?!) I said hello(I just get duh in the room sometimes) and Theresa was still friendly and decided to undress first. I followed suit and was so in the buff and she was. I took a look at her body. It was modified as expected, but I had experienced with a lady with enhanced assets, so I'd live. Her shoulders were that of an average girls, tummy was not wash board as previously noticed(she DID put on weight as said in one of the threads) and her legs were slim although not as straight as Sugars(by visual only here). She then motioned me into the shower and gave me a light shower before reaching down to hold my member and chit chatting to me. She was surprised that I hopped right into the heart of commercial sex than go progressively. Theresa was very professional in asking if I wanted the aircon to be left on and if I was "afraid" aka concern about the cold. I am not, so I shooked my head. In the shower, I noticed she used her own shower gel(as noticed by other bros who encountered her) During the shower, to my amusement, she rubbed her leg between my thighs, personally I was not turned on although I tried to give some TCS by moaning(must cut them some slack too, I'm not surprise that the gals discuss out perversitt and short comings-that's another story) and next, she rubbed her back of her body against mine, this was a playful gesture and personally, I liked it.

The fun came when she put some water into her mouth often coined as a Hot water bbbj. Ahh, this times the moans were OEM and I licked it a whole lot. I expected her bbbj to be great from reading all the past FRs and they did not dissapoint. next she asked me to dry off before going out of the cubical(transparent, moden type) as she cautioned against the ill effect of catching a cold.How nice of her! :-)

Theresa then hopped onto the bed and adjusted the pillows and asked my to lie down next to her. She asked me to lie down flat on the bed before she commenced her catbath which was ok. I'm not a die-hard of them. Soon she went to the AR which was pretty ok and she did it professionally although the pleasure derived from it certainly eliminates any worries of wether there is a possibility of me being a poofter or bi. Feeling quite relaxed, I could feel my cock also relaxing. Theresa then motioned me to turn over and I started to grin. Theresa raised herself to let me suckle on her nipples(I know this is SOP from previous bros FR) and fondle her breasts. She then kissed me on the neck, down to my nipples(why waste time there?!-:P) and then finally to my cock, After being into her mouth, my endorphines rushed through my brains with every suck and swurl of her tongue. She applied the right amount of pressure and bopped her head to a rythem where I just swelled below. I must admit that I had to make an effort in controlling the urge to release my load into her mouth. I controlled and thankfully she asked me to change to the reverse I-hang-on-the-edge 69 position and sucked me there. It felt really great. I had to control even though I wished I didn't but I really cannot leave the room without banging a few strokes, now can I? At one stage, I saw my cockhead hit the cheek and I could see the outline of my didi. That felt so good and she changed to the bbbj with me sitting on the edge of the bed and she kneeling(she did it pretty fast and I heard her bone hit the floor;poor girl) The feeling was great and soon I was back lying on the bed and she bobbing her head on my engorged organ. i don't usually come by bbbj but this time, I knew if she did continue with the rythem and pressure, I was sure to succumb. i then asked her if I could "Go in her"-literally lousy mandarin and she said "sure"(Duh!-me, not her) Theresa then used her very skillful lips to cap me and mounted me. The fj was pleasent enough although after about 20 strokes she changed to her sitting but I started to get numb(think U2 song) and she asked to change to Missionary. During missionary, I got the chance to look at her while I banged her, holding her firm breast, rubbing her nipples. I did go and kiss her neck and her fragrant skin, that was sure fun. :-) I then asked her to do doggie and I had to watch her in the mirror as I pumped her for a while, it was not long before she sensed my soon-to-ZZzzz member and she suggested I let her bbbj me to completion(a request I made earlier) Taking off the cap, she sucked me fast and furious(I think she added NOS) but unfortunately, with speed came her canines, woah... could feel them and I tried to tell her to slow down, you see, when she does, her canines retracted. Somewhat like a Porsche 911 spoiler, at slower speeds the spoiler comes down. :P Even with her increased effort, I still was lacking in ridgidity but she worked hard at it and I kept holding her hand(I kinda like her skin) and soon, I came splurting into her mouth) She kept her lips planted to my cock before removing it and disposing of my cum to the bathroom that will be recycled to NeWater, which yes, you my friend, will be drinking.. Yuks!

Overall it was saisfying and much to my expectations in terms of service. She was friendly although I was basically nodding my head at her even though I could not really understand her.

face:5.9
body:7
boobs:7.5-Mod job(LTA compliant)
bbbj:9-Excellent
fj:7.5(my rating of myself-4)
attitude-8.3
rtfpossibly but not anytime soon, have made more targets)

Something new,

ratings in car terms
Design(Face):Gekco Design(Humsup, I quote you somewhat), like a Hyndai Accent, not fantastic but not horrid either
Airbags(Boobs):Retrofitted like the ones found on a Volvo, but modified :P
CAI(Cold Air Induction)(bbbj):AEM standard
ECU(attitude):Piggy back ECU. Not race type

I would like to thank the guys at HQ who have helped me align my sights to new marks that appeal to me. Thanks for enduring my FR.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:49 PM.