Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Hong Hong (BY:FWChongKing)

I was feeling bored from my work and decided to surf sammyboy and read up all those FRs. This site is really addicted and in no time, my appetite for sex had increased.

I remember a few days ago, I asked if anyone has tried Hong Hong and since there is no FR on her, I might as well try her and contribute an FR on her. I called up the OKT and he said she is available. I went down and when I opened the door, she was there to greet me and bought me to a room. In the room, we had our causal conversation.

Hong Hong (translation), " Long time no fuck !! Where did you disappeared to ?

Me : (in my mind, I was asking myself), " Huh??? got call you before, meh!!??!! But I just told her, " Busy, lah!!!, no time!!"

Hong Hong ( translation), " Sure or not ?, it has been sometime since you last visited me. leh!!! Now, I am sick, got flu!!

Suddenly, it dawn about that I did call Hong Hong before - many moons ago. Feeling bad, I touch her forehead and sure enough she is having a fever. Really pity her - had to so work for money even she is sick.

I told her, " OK, don't work so hard." Let me massage you..."

We both stripped and after the shower, I dimmed the lights and let her lie down on the bed. I begin to gently massage her neck and shoulder and we began caressing each other. I did not french her because her flu may be pass to me but begin to suck her nipples till solid rock. I was stimulating her pussy but it had KY in it and so it was already wet.

As she began to feel a bit frenzy, she capped me and rode on me. She was kind of tired and very dizzy from her flu and I let her let down on the bed with her face facing me, hug her tight and finished it off.

Overall, it was an average fuck but maybe she is suffering from her flu that constitute to it.

Looks : 7.5/10 ( still chio as ever, with her hair dye in mixed of red)
Boobs: 6 /10
Body: 7/10
Frenching: NA - dun wanna try
AR: NA - dun wanna to try as she is sick
BBBJ: NA - she is too tired
FJ: 6.5/10 ( I don't mind doing the FJ as she is very sick to carry on)
RTF: Later, next time. until I remember her again.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:30 PM.