Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Jaguar (BY:Ah Dez)

I was thinking if I should write this FR, but heck. Maybe next time she sees me, she might say hi to me! So here I go!

After a meal, I decided to go down to GL for a walk. Made my way into 1 of the Cato150 house. The usual hi and sit down comments by the OKT. I sat down, took the newpaper by the side and start reading. Couldn’t really think of any names that I want to bonk. So sit down and wait. Then suddenly the OKT asked me.. “ Jaguar Ai mai???”.. humm.. Seems that a previous customer had asked for jaguar, but due to the fact that she is a hot item the customer couldn’t wait for such a long time, so he left leaving me with such a good lobang! “ Lai Lah!!” Lai Lah!!… So I continue reading the papers and after a while, she came in. She had a small talk with the OKT, the usual hanky-panky talk. Before she went into the room with me.
After closing the door behind us, she took a closer look at me and I look at her in the eye. Humm…. Maybe I seem a bit familiar?? Of course lah, I called her before and she has seem me in so many houses before. So the usual small talks, where was I?, Why I so long never call her?? Alamak!! You so Popular!! I where got chance to call you!!” I replied. She blushed and came over to help me change out keep trying to peep into my underwear. I look at her and ask her what she trying to do. She laughs and just helps me remove everything. So she took my hand and led me into the shower. Gave me a good wash and keep chatting with me, occasionally rubs her pussy against my thigh while her hand strokes my balls and butt. Using her boobs to rub against my back.. After the wash, came over to dry me with the towel before we went to bed.
She was licking me all over as I lay on the bed, licking my ears as she move to my nipples. Moaning softly as I caress her back and twitch her nipples. She move down and licks my dick, looking at the head, as if she is giving it her full concentration. Playful she licks the head once, twice, trice withdrawing… before full taking it whole. Moaning softly as I continue to explore her body. We slowly change to a stand position and as I stood up, she kneels on the bed and blew me. I fiddled with her hair and the look on her face really turns me on. So I made her lay on the bed as I gave her a good lick on her nipples… she gave out soft moans as she lay down, she made me sit on her as she blew me, woah. Couldn’t take it anymore, so I position myself to change to 69. Gave her a good lick, tongue-lashing lesson, as she gave out moans while sucking my dick. Then I can feel that she caped me she blew me. I work my tongue faster and I could feel her getting wet. Her moaning intensified and was groaning, not sure if she wants me to stop and just fuck her or she wants more. She closes her thighs on me so I know what she wants. I switch around and we frenched as I slowly insert my manhood into her. She moans.. And shifted her head slightly. I pump her as we kept our mouth interlocked as our tongues hit each other as if we fighting with swords. The look she gave me just turns me on. I pump her slowly. With a few occasionally hard and quick pumps. Her face went red and she was moaning in agony. Her body quivers many times… well; I guess she sure knows how to fake one. I know I can’t take it anymore…. I quicken my hips and as I fondle with her tits. After another 10 mins on continues work, my little brother surrendered, squirting out white milk instead of holding up a while flags. I laid back and we rested on each other. She came over to hug me just like how a GF would treat up after a good session of sex. Then we hug and French passionately as we clean up. She again came over to dry me up and a last kiss goodnite. As we left the room.

Looks:7[No bad… quite school-girl looking]
Body:7.5 [ Nice Hour-Glass Figure… no extra “tyres” were seen ]
Boobs:6.5[Average Size]
Frenching:7.5[participative]
BBBJ:7.5 [She would really take your whole thing in]
Fj:8.5 [ She just seems to know what position you want to do and able to remember your last session with her]
Attitide:8.5[A friendly girl with good PR skills, she knows how to get into your good books.]

Who am i?

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:30 PM.