Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Fr on HaiYen (BY: SharkMan)

Hi guys, this is my first posting and first FR, so please bear with me.

After reading so much about 1612, decided to go and take a look (a few weeks back). When I got in, I thought the place was quite well renovated. Meet CuntKing for the first time (didn’t quite know it was really him until today!) After a short conversation with Tommy, he recommended HaiYen.

First impression of her was that she looks a bit like a Chinese/Japanese doll… once in the room we chitchat a little and then proceeded to the shower. SOP stuff with a bit of BBBJ. After drying up, she did some catbath and AR (didn’t really enjoy AR that much), and went on for more BBBJ followed by 69… her licking is quite gentle, actually a little too gentle for my liking, but not too bad. After a while, it’s my turn to service her… nice tight little cunt, after some licking and fingering, she cum (according to her)… we then went on to missionary, followed by her on top, and then my favourite doggy. Cum after some more bonking…

I don’t really like giving points, but prefer to say it in words…

Face: cute, but not beautiful
Body: enough flesh at the right spot, nice to grab
Breast: Me donno about size stuff… for me, can grab and play, good enough
Cunt: nice and tight, very little hair…
BBBJ: soft and gentle (not much effect), but I prefer more force
CB: lick you like a cat…
AR: nice and wet (but me personally don’t like it)
FJ: not too fast, not too slow, I like the pace
Overall: I think she quite alright for newbies, but I find her too gentle. Me like a little rough (not too rough lah). She’s a hard worker, knows how to say nice things about you and very obliging. However, I find her moaning damn fake… but better then no moans… knows how to compliment people. Overall impression is satisfactory.
RTF: maybe… let me try the rest and we’ll see…

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:30 PM.