Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Fr on Derby (BY : SharkMan)

One week after HaiYan, I was back at Tommy’s. Thought of trying Iris (I think I read her FR… but can’t really remember whether it was good or not)… Iris was not available, so Tommy recommended Derby. Ok lah, trust the OKT, after all, me new in this field.

First impression of Derby was her innocent looking face… very sweet and next door girl kind of person (IMHO)…

Went to the room, strip… chat a little while taking a shower, clean me up well, but no BBBJ in shower (maybe because I didn’t ask). Dried up, and dived to the bed, told her that I don’t really like AR, so skipped it. She proceeded to give me some really good catbath and started rubbing her breast all over my body… shiok! Didi was pointing sky high… time for BBBJ. Apparently she only do it with her back facing me, but nevermind, can finger her a little. Went on to 69. After a while my turn to eat her. Seems like she don’t seems to enjoy too much eating, so went to missionary, bonk for a while, then she on top, then me on top… tired, stop a while, while she give some good HJ and I hold her close and massage her breast. Went on for more missionary and finally doggy…. and unload!

Face: sweet and innocent looking with nice long hair
Body: slim but enough meat to hold and hug, good enough for me
Breast: small, but nice to grab… hee…
Cunt: nice and reasonably tight, hair was nicely trimmed (she actually offered to trim mine!)
BBBJ: soft and gentle with lots of slurping sound and saliva (those who like it wet).
CB: very sensual, lick at the right spots to make my hair stand
AR: not done
FJ: not too fast, not too slow, I like the pace
Overall: Very sweet looking and gf type treatment. Feel like hugging her all the time. She’s a hard worker and very obliging. Nice moaning... However she seems rather ticklish, so she prefer you to grab her harder rather then touching her gently.
RTF: If no good ones are available, and me lazy to think, yeah!

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:30 PM.