Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Chelsea (BY: SharkMan)

Went to HQ today… thinking about Miki (or issit Mickey?)… but alas, Tommy said she’s not working today… sian zit puah, then I remember Yan Er… also not working! Then he recommended Chelsea and I bought it.

When I saw Chelsea, first thing in my mind is that look is not her forte… but hopefully service is good.

Went into the room, strip, a bit of small talk, then shower. Nothing special here, dried myself, and then action begins. She starts giving me a cat bath, followed by a very long BBBJ. Sucking is reasonably “powderful”… while she give me BBBJ, I started 69 her. After which we went straight to missionary. And then followed by doggy. I think it must be her very long BBBJ that make me want to cum, so not too long later, the tadpoles were liberated.

Face: a bit plump, I won’t say she’s pretty or ugly… so so
Body: enough flesh at the right spot, nice to grab
Breast: firm and enough flesh to grab
Cunt: tight and not shaven (can’t really remember)… she applied KY (a turn-off for me)
BBBJ: long and wet with reasonable amount of force.
CB: Not too bad, quite nice when she does my back.
AR: n/a (me don’t like)
FJ: not too bad, but me cum too fast.
Overall: I don’t think we click very well. She doesn’t provide a very gf feeling, also she is not that pretty (I’m a sucker for looks and gf treatment). CB and BBBJ was not too bad. We didn’t really talk too much, maybe she’s not chatty. Overall, she’s a reasonably hard worker, but I don’t really like her service.
RTF: don’t think so.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:31 PM.