Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Sammi1 (BY:SharkMan)

Went down to HQ on Monday, and one bro recommended Sammi1 to me. He told me this girl looks great but service is a little SOP. True enough, she does look good, and has a reasonably great body.

We went into the room and chat a little. After a pretty SOP shower, we were ready for action. First, she ask me to turn around, and start to cat bath my back, at the same time using her neh neh to rub me… hee… Next, she gave me a really long BBBJ. The BBBJ was a little boring ‘cos she keep using the same movement, up and down…up and down… I took the opportunity to squeeze her milk bags gently. After about 5 to 10mins, I thought it should be my turn to service her. Eat her for a brief moment, and decided that having KY for desert is not my cup of tea (yucks… KY!)… apparently she doesn’t allow fingering…

Next she capped me, and we started with the usual missionary… then we moved on to spoon (doggy laying down), and I squeeze her wonderful milk bags again… hee..hee… finally we did doggy style… really admire her nice butt while I bonk away, and eventually came… We sat on the bed and chit chat for about 5mins before we went to the showers.

Face: pretty, a slightly lian face, nice hair (they all do anyway…)
Body: great body, slightly tan, not fat, not thin…
Breast: a little more then a handful, nice to grab, slightly saggy
Cunt: shaven, not much to shout for, maybe it’s the KY
BBBJ: long and boring… same style throughout.
CB: SOP… but like her neh neh rubbing on my back…
AR: n/a
FJ: she’s quite accommodating to what you want to do.
Overall: A little cold, but we did chat at the end of the session and she’s actually quite chatty. I guess I don’t click that well with her, but I won’t say it’s her fault. She very limited frenching, and seems to dislike me touching her face and ears…If you want a pretty looking girl with SOP service, she the one.
RTF: guess not…

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:32 PM.