View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

This is an important victory. I woke up to watch the last part. We almost conceded a goal to end up 2-2. Alisson was great in launching the attack that lead to the final score being 3-1. Come this weekend, we may lead the table as Man City will be visiting Chelsea next.

I had time to switch to the other channels as many matches were played together. Chelsea suffered a shock defeat and I think they will go all out against Man City this weekend. The top 3rd and 4th CL positions are wide open. Chelsea cannot afford to drop down the table.

Strangely, I was hoping for a Man U victory so that Arsenal will drop more points but Man U just suck so bad these days. Hope Mourinho stays on for life