View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Thank you bro.

To continue
Still remembered my 2nd meetup with the PRC lady XH. Before that had a hard time arranging another meetup with her as her off day is only 1 day a week and she would always reserve her off day for her ex colleagues, her elder sis (whom have a kid and married a Singaporean Husband).

In the end, she managed to squeeze abit of time out for me.

The 2nd meetup. Was after my work in the evening, I was having dinner with my colleagues at Chinatown Point(I didn’t drive)..... when we were about to be done, I received a wechat message from her saying that she’s done and will wait for me at Bugis Junction. I replied that I am fine to come over Bugis but she would have to wait for me for awhile as my dinner has yet to end. She replied ok....

Soon, took a bus down to Bugis Junction and met up with XH at Starbucks. Helped her to order a drink, again, she didn’t offered to pay me. Chatted happily and I walked home with her, well, besides the part that XH didn’t offered to pay for the Starbucks drink; I admitted that I did enjoyed the meetup with her. Esp the walking home part. We walked and chatted happily that day. We still kept in contact through wechat. Chatted everyday.

Now, it’s very simple. Actually I didn’t want to text XH after the 1st meetup anymore as she kept texting, listening to her songs and didn’t offered to pay for anything. Not forgetting, the 2nd meetup that I just described , she was listening to her songs again.

Because XH took the initiative to text me in the morning most of the time, I don’t mind replying. That simple. You text me, I reply you. Cos based on my past experiences, I know and understand the feeling of texting the person and not getting any replies.

That same weekend, Saturday, was in the car with Ben at Clementi area. Ben had managed to find out where XT lives. Have to observe and wait patiently as we didn’t know when would we see XT appearing downstairs at her void deck. Luckily, it was closed to lunch time that XT appeared with her younger sister. Same situation as how I got into bed with K; but the only difference was that we strike immediately as.....
clue 1: they were both carrying a handbag each, means they would be going somewhere else after lunch. We couldn’t afford to waste time and wait until at night when they come back.
Clue 2: they were dressed quite beautifully and not in casual wear.

Both XT and her sis lost consciousness as we applied pressure using our handkerchiefs to their noses. It was then agreed that Ben and I would be taking one each.

Showed XT and her sis the ‘videos’ and ‘photos’ after they woke up naked, side by side in bed and they screamed. Didn’t took me long enough until they agreed to comply. Ben then led XT’s younger sister away, into the next room.

I then pounced on XT; as she was quite petite in size, with one slip of my arms; I cuddled her in bed, on top of her and kissing her naked body, licking down from her neck, down south to her breasts, tummy, leaving a trail of saliva. This one also not virgin already.... what a waste.

Never mind, I shall enjoy myself....