View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue

Was licking XT’s petite naked body , enjoying myself when I heard noises next door. The familiar sound of hips thrusting. That was enough to make my semi erected dick hard.

I quickly beckoned to XT and we moved to the next room. Ben was pumping XT’s younger sister in doggy position. I couldn’t take it and inserted into XT in standing doggy position and started pumping as well; my hands gripping her waists and roamed around her body. So 4 of us in the room having sex. Stayed in that same position and while I was having sex with XT, I carried on watching Ben. He had already flipped his partner to missionary and with his weight on top of her. After awhile, back to doggying her on the bed while his sweat started to drip onto her naked back, some droplets rolled down his chest. I had watched enough and walked XT back to the master room while pumping into her along the way.

Felt my cum was about to ejaculate, I then bent down, kissed and licked XT’s sweaty back. Felt so turned on and finally burst my cum, my hands squeezing her breasts. My nose buried in her naked back. Her back smell of sweat and saliva. Withdrew my cock out, my cum leaked and some strings dangling outside XT’s pussy.
As for the juice, only abit, she’s not as horny as K. Whenever I have sex with K, her juice was really alot.

I then pushed XT back onto the bed and cuddled her, smelling and kissing her body. After awhile, I then got up and went to the next room, leaving XT naked, lying face up staring at the ceiling.

Ben was about to insert his dick into XT’s sister, getting ready for the 2nd round. Why is this guy always faster than me? Even his recovery time is faster and his dick also gets hard faster. Ben started doggying his partner on the bed while gripping her waists. I then returned back to where XT was.