View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Thank you bro. Glad that you find my story interesting and nicely written. Really appreciate it

To continue~
Previously.... After one round, I left XT naked, lying on the bed staring at the ceiling and went to the next room. Ben was about to insert his dick into XT’s sister, getting ready for the 2nd round. Why is this guy always faster than me? Even his recovery time is faster and his dick also gets hard faster. Ben started doggying his partner on the bed while gripping her waists. I then returned back to where XT was.

I then lied on top of XT and began my foreplay with her; could smell my manly smell imprinted on her after one round of sex. High.... It didn't take long for my little bro to become hard again and I started inserting and pumping into XT in missionary, kneeling down and kneading her breasts. Switched to doggy, licked her back and pumped her on the bed doggy style. Ended up ejaculated deep into her; back in missionary position. Did another round (round 3) and decided to stop for the moment as there's still a need to conserve my energy for the night 'marathon'. Did her 3 rounds in 4 hours. For the 3 rounds, XT's pretty much like a dead fish; same as E(I mentioned her previously). What to do, no feel.

How I missed the delicious sex with the MILF (K) who was just 5 years elder than me, she's just...very good in bed and delicious.

As sunlight streamed in the next day, was already at my 4th round, pumping into XT in missionary, kneeling down and kneading her breasts. Felt so hot and we sweated quite alot. AHHHHH I exclaimed! and ejaculated yet another wave of soldiers into XT. Looking at the face of the Ang Somaline look-alike, gave me so much pleasure as I really did visualise having sex with the actress. Lied on top of her and both of us fell asleep, really shagged out. Before that, I remembered I still could hear noises from the next room before drifting into a deep sleep.

It was until the late afternoon that I woke up, XT was also up but was staring blankly. I then got up and went to the next room to have a look. Ben was still at it, on the bed missionary, kneeling down and kneading his partner's breasts. Watched for quite awhile, watching him changed to doggy, back to missionary, doggy again while licking her back..... Increased his pace and exclaimed loudly! He has ejaculated. When I asked Ben his progress so far, he answered that he had 5 rounds throughout the night and 2 rounds in the day. (More than me)

Anyway we were about to send the 2 sisters back soon, it was already the late afternoon. Ben decided to do the last round and I walked back to the room.

With me finished the last round and rolled down the side of XT's sweaty body, the room was silence except for our panting. I then got up and went to the next room again, Ben was at it again. When I went to the bed for a closer look; XT's sister was a wreck, think she was too shagged as her eyes were closed and she was so wet and sweaty; her hair in a mess and stucked to her naked body; she just let Ben do the deed. I also saw blood on the bedsheets, meaning Ben was 'lucky' enough to have taken her virginity. Turned out that XT's younger sister is a virgin.

Watched for awhile as Ben ejaculated deep inside her; panting.

Washed up, sent the 2 sisters back I told XT that I will be contacting her for the next 'happenings'. I expect her to be available whenever she receive my text.

On the way back home, I asked Ben whether he's aware that XT's sister is a virgin and he answered that he only found out when he was naked and lying in bed with the lady. The lady told him as she's scared before the deed. Ben still went ahead anyway. Jialat haha... Lucky him... He even told me he's quite satisfied that he conquered a virgin lol. Thanks to me... Well, I will still arrange for the session with XT and her sister in future. Told Ben that I will also ask him along, not forgetting K and her friend.

To continue again.