View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue

Had another 4 rounds of sex with K during the night, with rest in between. We fell asleep at around 8 plus am in the morning. Shagged...Hugged K and sleep, with her lying on my chest, with my hands on her waists.

It was around afternoon when I woke up. K was still asleep. I gently shoved K aside and reached out for my phone. Saw a message from the PRC lady XH in wechat. The message read “???” Wtf

I guessed XH texted me this way was that I have yet to send her any text. But then, she could at least text me a message with a content right. I just entertained her anyway and replied that message. Chatted awhile and it was radio silence. XH stopped replying. Heck.

It was just then that K woke up. She saw my grim face and I told her that while she was asleep, I did chatted awhile with XH. K then gave me a stern look. She then told me in a firm and strict manner that I shouldn’t entertain XH again.

Suddenly needed comfort and pushed K to lie down on the bed while I buried my head in her breasts. Started kissing and licking her breasts. Smell of sweat. Song! Licked down her body to her tummy and belly button. Dried humped K awhile and proceeded to pump her slowly in missionary position; admiring the trail of saliva that I have left on her naked and sexy body. Lied down on her and continue....
piak piak piak piak
Piak
Piak
The sound of hips and tummies crashing against each other echoed in the bedroom. Flipped K to the prone doggy position and released deep into her after about 7-10 mins. I then hugged her sweaty body and smelling her sweaty back. Ended up doing K in that same prone doggy position, lasted longer and released without changing position.

Cuddled K while lying on top of her, we chatted awhile and decided to shower and wash up. I then sent K home.

At night, did chat awhile with XH through wechat. Been used to the fact that we chatted in wechat almost Everyday. If I took K’s advise, thing is, how can I stop contacting XH suddenly? Needs time. Anyway I shall monitor XH attitude and behaviour again and make a decision.

To be continued... will mention about my next date yet again.... with XH

Last edited by evoralliart; 08-05-2019 at 11:05 PM.