View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Re: premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruppu View Post
Hi bros, I am an account holder who is neither new nor old.

Do not be fooled by this guy who is trying to gain sympathy.

By posting his records of upping and zapping records, he gave himself away as a clone.

Please take a closer look at those who upped his points -
from 21/5/2019 9:18pm to 9:34pm, all messages are with one single word "up", 9 bros did it in a short time frame of 16 minutes. So amazing isn't it?
Obviously all the ups are done by his clones

Senior bros please verify this- have those who upped your reputation points left identical message in such a short time?
Very good spot bro but why did u not spot that today from 0844am to 0902am that bro jojoebkk was also zapped 9x in a short time frame of 18 mins. The way you choose to focus only on one part of the post is equally dubious isnt it? Now the question is what is your intention? Apparently you also followed all his posts in the other points threads to post after him? Again what is your intent? You are quite double standard. And no, i dont know who the hell is he nor who you are but your actions are suspicious.
Oh by the way i am just here to trade for points and i still have to return up to many bros here and then i chance upon your "stalking" posts. U also here to seek sympathy? And i am also neither new or old in this forum. Peace out.