Old 10-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

FRs for Payton and Veron. Thanks as always SNN for the arrangements!

Payton / 22 / Chinese
Uni student studying in Russia, back in Malaysia for semester break
Petite girl with cute GND looks
Firm 34B, smooth skin
Not slim but not chunky either
Overall 8.5/10 after she’s switched on

Had 2 sessions with Payton. She’s best described as a quirky girl and dresses like a college student you might’ve had a crush on (e.g.: she favours single-piece sun dresses, which are fantastic to disrobe). She may not be for everyone though - some might not struggle to break the ice with her due to her aloof personality. She’s new to this scene so her GFE might be awkward at first, but once the guy takes the lead and gets her switched on, she’s a sweet fuck.

She’ll constantly cover her face and stifle her moans but once the banging gets more intense and you switch to doggy style, her whimpering is a real turn on. She’s super compliant and will follow your instructions. But cos of her inexperience, don’t expect her to be a pro at BJs or positions like cowgirl or riding. Didn’t try anal but she’s up for CIM. Treat her with respect and indulge her quirks and she’ll give you a good time.

Veron / 22 / Nyonya-Eurasian mix
Part-time model and flight attendant
Exotic looks with big eyes and luscious lips
Possibly 34C boobs, not the smoothest skin
Tall and slightly meaty physique
Great GFE and conversationalist
Overall 6/10 for me, but mainly cos she’s not my type physically

Veron is superbly good company and easy to talk to. Definitely uses her flight attendant charms and has a pleasant personality.

In bed, her juicy and fat lips are an outstanding feature, with wet and sloppy BJs, all the while looking up and making eye contact. Her BJ switches from gentle to aggressive, but shame as it doesn’t seem like she’s open to CIM - she always tends to stop or suggests to proceed to FJ just when you start feeling like you're about to unload on her.

On a personal level, FJ wasn’t the greatest but mainly cos of my personal preference for slimmer girls. But I can imagine a lot of people having a good time with Veron. Only thing is she’s rarely in KL cos she’s constantly flying. And even when she’s in town, she seems like her schedule is super busy.