View Single Post
Old 26-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckaik View Post
Hi all bros,

there are a lot of PRC in this food court (Peng Wah)

Charges RM80-100 (include hotels/rooms)

stuffs: mixed old and young PRC only

Happy Visitings and comments
I was there with 3 ah pek friends yesterday afternoon and sat there to do some observations on those PRC's. Many were MILF and there were 3 SYT's roaming around. One MILF was very talkative who sat with the whole duration of 3 hours, yakking about PRC situations and how they had come over to earn some money. many are from the rural areas where earnings are low.

They are now resorting to a new modus operandi, that is to carry 1 or 2 packets of kwachee and approach any ah pek or ah hia with the intent to sell their kwachee. One of them even remarked: "if you dont wnat kwachee [melon seeds] do you want xigua [water melons] instead?"

One of my horny friends tried one SYT and he reported on his FR:

Name: Ah Qun
Age 25
Boobs: He said it was around A
FR: 5/10
BBBJ: nil 0/10
The rest I was not told....

He commented that it was not worth the sum of RM 100 as he had to walk nearly 0.5 Km to a dark room upstairs of an abandoned shoplot behind the Pasar road market!! Very dangerous to do a FJ like that.