View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Oh Sam. My sweet husband. Of course you wanted to fuck my little sister and I could see it in your eyes from the moment our Mom introduced you to her. And she has the hots for you too! You're not a teenage boy who only wanted to fuck and cum. No, you're a successful businessman with a home of his own and nice things to enjoy life. Cindy knows you belong to me. But, when she came to me about having you take her virginity, well, do I owe my little sister that? That's a pretty special thing you know? I guess I understood not wanting to have some frat boy waving your panties around like some kind of sexual trophy. And so I went along with it. But there will be a price to pay somewhere along the line. And both of you will have to pay it.

My little sister seemed to be doing well at school, at least with her studies but this new boyfriend? There were a few obvious problems there. I asked her one day how it was going with Andy and her face clouded up as if she was about to cry. She took a minute to compose herself and then began to describe her last date with him.

"We went out on Saturday night like we have several times before and Andy seemed to be quite amorous towards me. He was holding my hand and he put his arm around me. I think he was kind of showing me off to his friends and I felt good about that. I was feeling special that night. So, we drove home and it was raining so we parked under the canopy in the driveway and we started kissing. I was really giving it my best and we frenched and his hands were all over me, feeling up my titties and everything. I wanted to go in the house but I didn't want to wake you guys up so we got in the back seat and continued our hot make out session! Now, Andy's hand was between my legs and he was slyly moving it upwards until he got above my stockings and then...then he touched my panties! And it felt good too Sis...better then when I touch myself! I opened my legs to give him a little better access and he took advantage right away, slipping his fingers underneath the leg band of my little panties. I figured it was time for me to get into the act so I reached for his cock and I wasn't surprised to find it was already getting hard! Meanwhile, his fingers were exciting me and finally I whispered to him: 'Oh Andy...take off my panties!' 

"He kind of grunted when I said it and quickly...he almost tore them off Sis, and I knew he needed to slow down a bit. He was moving so fast! He pulled my panties off and just pushed my legs apart and then he took a moment to admire my bare pussy! I saw the fire in his eyes and I opened my legs even further...you know, trying to please him. But the next thing I knew he had his cock out and he stroked it a bit to be sure it was good and hard and then he was all over me trying to stab it in! 'Andy! Andy!' I begged him, 'Please Andy...give me a chance to...' But he was not to be denied. And so, I took hold of his, by now, big and hard penis and I brought it to my pussy. I laid back against the side door of his car and I slowly dragged his cock head up and down the lips of my pussy, trying to get some lubrication so it wouldn't hurt when he put it in. 'Please Andy,' I begged, 'let me get my pussy all nice and wet for you so you can slide it in nice and smooth!' I moved his cock all over my pussy and opened my legs as far as they would go in the small space we had in the back seat. Finally, I was ready for penetration and I placed Andy's cock right at the little division I have down there...right there on my little bare pussy. My panties were on the floor of the car now, and I looked up at Andy lovingly and quietly said to my boyfriend 'Oh Andy, go ahead and fuck me now!' I held the hairless lips of my pussy open and reached back behind him in an effort to pull him into me. It was finally time! I held his cock in my hand softly and was gently guiding him into me. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and so i grasped his bloated prick a little harder and attempted to get the head of his cock into my pussy. 

"Then, I heard him gasp and he cried out 'Oh no!' and then streams of sticky white jism came pouring out all over my exposed loins! He came Sis! He never even fucked me! I was already panting and excited and my desire for him was complete but he never even got the head into my pussy and it was all over! I knew he was embarrassed and I tried to smooth his ruffled feathers but instead, he got angry and just about shoved me out of the car without even giving me my panties back. 'See ya' was all he said and then he backed out of the driveway at, like, a hundred miles an hour and screeched away."

So. Now I had a feel for why my little sister seemed upset. It was beyond me to try and explain to her that, if you do all that pussy and panty teasing and then you're trying to gently guide an 18 year old guy into your hairless young pussy, Yeah! He's very likely to come in his pants! Which, from the sound of it, he almost did! I told Cindy that next time try and arrange a more private spot where he can take his time and do a little less with the teasing even though I'm sure Sam told you all about that. She sniffled a little but seemed to understand what I was saying.