View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Try Maya if you are adventurous and willing to spent some time to 'register' for her first appt. Her prostate "termed as mantra experience" is more enjoyable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Just had a session with Bao Er, again thanks to bros here 🙏
Another discreet location but easy to find. She’s a petite size MILF, still attractive for me and very nice, very friendly.

Her massage was damn solid, really pack a punch and she does your back, arms and legs kao kao, definitely great for bros who work sitting in office whole day. Followed by manhood therapy, not sure if it’s full on juagen but she did say that I’ve got a lot of blockages and managed to point at several pain spots. She then ask if I want prostrate massage which I was game for. But I think it’s an acquired taste as I just felt like I wanted to shit lol! Somehow my did didn’t quite stand as hard. Ask her to cut it short and just end off with b2b and handjob.

Overall I can now compare her and Xiaohan. Personally I like Baoer’s Massage but personal preference is Xiaohan for her sensuality. Also Xiaohan seems more ‘personal’ and was chattier even tho she only spoke basic English. Might rtm just for variety but for now I’ll go back to XH or try out new MLs for massage.