View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

3 nights in bkk,

Day 1 Thursday night, went to Thermae probably a bit more crowded then when I came a few years back, approached a 2 girls but they both don't want LT, only ST so headed to soi cowboy instead. Other than Crazyhouse and Baccara most of the bars seem quite while those 2 are super crowded. Baccara probably has 50 girls on the ground floor.
bought a few LDs, was quoted 5k for LT but both of the girls I asked only wanted to stay for 4 hours, their standard i think. was 1+ and I left and went to check out Thermae again on the way back, managed to find a cute one there and tabao back for 4k, went for a beer on the way back at a bar with a lot of farang checking her out so she wanted to before finishing the ber. GFE was high and she stayed till noon but only gave 2 shots =/

Day 2, went out a bit later and went to Nana after a short trip to soi cowboy. checked out a few places most were closing by 2am.
Went down to what was used to be bunnies and bought LD for one of the girls there. Her friend came to join and I decided to bf her instead. Probably because it was closing hours, girl and her friend both changed and met me at the door. She was high and a bit drunk so we went to a club to continue. No idea the name of the place but was half empty and there were a lot of Indians and westerners. Not very fun so we left shortly.
There was an accident just outside my hotel, a girl was lying motionless on the road, apparently she banged onto the lamp-post quite badly, a few ambulances came shortly to try to rescue her. Like most kaypoh ppl, we stayed there for a while to see and that's when my girl started sobbing. She said her friend drives the same model/color of motorbike and could be in the are but she was too scared to go over the look. it was only after the ambulance left and police was clearing the scene, one of them came over to talk to her and showed her an id, that she realised it was a different person. =| by then I was so tired that I said bye bye to the idea of a 3some and sent one of them back.