View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Danshui is not available for fun at the moment and Zhuhai is somehow too far for some of brothers preference, so many of you have gathered back at CP. I heard that few KTVs here has secretly arrange costume viewing but the girl quality is quite questionable. I will provide some live updates within the next couple of days. Right now the CP KTV still primarily focus on photo album viewing with the price of 6.20.25/7.25.30. If you need the service I will recommend to select earlier to avoid last min disappointment. SN 90mins/2 still there with in and out call available, about few tens of them for selection, same reminder to start picking earlier. When you are out here for fun, the most important element must be the safety of your own self, please go for reliable party to make your entertainment choices, if you trusted the wrong person and got yourselves into trouble, all they will do is to disappear on you and not replying your messages.

现在淡水暂时不能玩乐
很多兄弟觉得珠海太远又不怎么想去,纷纷都回来CP聚一下,现在听说有几家KTV有偷偷安排美女穿dj衣服 给你选,不过质量以前是很差的,现在怎么样,过两天给你们live update....
目前常平KTV还是以看照片模式为主6.20.25/7.25.30,
需要的请早点安排,不要最后一分钟才想到我,美女们都上班了。。另外sn90分钟两次还是照旧有incal l/outcall, 每天都有几十个给你选,还是一样温馨提示早点预约。。
出来玩乐放松,安全回家是重点,请找靠谱的安排,不要随便相信所谓妈咪.司机DJ等,真出事了他们删你微信 找不到人。。

Last edited by japantvb; 16-03-2019 at 11:50 AM.