View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hasayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

A short review of my recent 4D3N experience in CP led by Philip for our group of 12 pax.

Day 1
A fuse free experience of transiting from HKIA to CP by his well coordinated MPV transfer, followed by ease in checking in to the Hotel. Had a decent meal recommended by Philip before all of us choose to redeem the free foot massage at BZL that relaxes our tiring leg from all the traveling. We were given tons of photos to choose for our night from time to time in the afternoon. As it was our first night, i believed everyone would rather see a lady in their own eyes rather than depending on photos as many would agree that photos are deceiving. The KTV is decent and we were given the biggest room that occupy the entire floor, i would say it is damn huge... kinda like a size of 5 room flat. Theres nothing much to mention about the KTV as it is kinda similar to any other KTV. The ladies there were kinda just decent looking. Philip had mentioned that the ladies from the photos he sent are generally much more beautiful. At this juncture, 后悔也太晚了. The rest of the night are pretty SOP with nothing much to mentioned except that Philip is always there to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Day 2
Most of us decided to go BZL in the afternoon for massage and the experience i had is seamless. Take the wrist tag, message Philip the tag number, enjoy the massage and pass the wrist tag to the cashier without the need to make payment. Philip will gather all the transaction we made for the day and make payment, hence all we had to do is to pass him the money thereafter with discount from the retailed price. Some chooses to buy time off for BZL massage lady to join us for our evening drinking session. Do note that there is also discount for this service as well. While some decided to use the choose the lady from photo service. I had experienced it first hand on the promptness and responsiveness of Philip in the process such as sending and updating photos, confirmation, etc. It is just as simple as ABC with his style of arrangement. We decided to go to a “normal” KTV which is somewhat like kbox. Again, nothing much on the KTV except that it look much newer that yesterday’s one. Most of the ladies that were chosen are already seated there waiting for us to arrived. I can say that you gotta expect slight difference of the actual person as compared to photo shown. But the difference are minute and in my opinion, they look way better than ladies from yesterday’s KTV. Yet again, Philip is around to ensure everything is well executed and all is good.

Day 3
Kinda have the same thing that I did on Day 2 except that some of us decided to engage the SN service. Some chooses outcall while some chooses incall and it is just personal preference. Again, the simplicity of the process really make your mind at ease. Its kinda like see, order and collect with every steps well explained and coordinated. Well, you gotta give some “discount” to the photos you see but it is not as if you see a different person. However, the lady’s service is as stated and i would say it is top notch with every penny well spent. We decided to have a “Rest” night and drink at the same KTV on Day 2 with some fun drinking with the KJs in the room.

Our group had basically explored the 4 in 1 CP experience that he had mentioned. With such a huge group, messages were flying around for various request and Philip deal with it expeditiously to ensure our needs are met.

All in all, i felt that safety, ease of mind, seamless coordination, responsiveness and plenty of entertainment variety are important consideration factors for such trip. In my opinion, I felt that Philip definitely ace it based on the experience i had. A genuine guy that aim to served you well so that you are able to achieve an unforgettable experience.

Thumbs up for the service rendered to us!