Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ballstoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmcg1 View Post
L24 JM14G4

Face: MILF with heavy make-up
Figure: 5'6", toned with really smooth skin (I'm 6'0" and felt the half-foot difference)
Boobs: 34C, perfectly round with implants

Having tried a $50 Thai at L8H38 and a $50 Viet at L18H30, I was really curious as to what all the SBF rave was on the "standard JM14 services." I was happily not disappointed

Upon entering the room, I was offered a bottle of water (a nice touch) and a quick peck on the lips. Then I was thoroughly washed both front and back in the shower, special attention being paid to my rod and asshole, and offered a rinse with mouthwash. Many more deep kisses occurred, with tongue, after the mouth rinse.

While on my back, I was given a full body catbath followed by a simultaneous AR and HJ. During the lengthy AR, my asshole was licked clean by a long tongue that darted everywhere. The sight was amazing as I laid spread eagle and felt as if I was given a prostate exam. Very shiok!

A CBJ with great suction and some deep throat. I have to admit that I came rather fast, very much attracted to a MILF who generously frenched me with a lot of tongue and allowed me to squeeze her melons throughout our entire FJ. Kissing is something that does NOT happen in $50 houses; imagine that! G4's kegel exercises were strong and given that she directed our missionary position to having her thighs squeezed tightly together in between my legs (a new kama sutra position for me), I could not wait to release inside her. As I collapsed with my full weight on top of her and spent, she giggled, kissed my cheeks, and whispered sweetly into my ear. JM14G4 drew me closer after I came and never rushed, allowing me to linger with my filled bag deep inside her. I finally drew out when we were both smiling from ear to ear.

A quick clean-up of my shaft and she asked me to lie face down for a thorough back massage, from my neck and shoulders all the way down to my feet!

AR: 10/10. I don't get an opportunity to have many of these, so the fact that this was performed with such intensity and patience deserved full marks.
BJ: CBJ, 8/10. No complaints. Was told that I may get BBBJ when I return.
FJ: 9/10. By my own standards, I fired prematurely. But having learned a new position, I found it both shiok and educational.
Attitude: Very GFE
RTF: Yes

Continuing my praise for the L24 $40 houses on this maiden voyage, I found it to be of GREATER value than the $50 houses. The difference in the amount of service provided is astronomical. I am a new fan and will be a repeating customer.
She’s good