View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxblast View Post
Had Fiona last week....Fantastic !!

First look was she look young & pretty. Nice complexion & Green too. Have a bit difficult in communication but can use hand sign, she understand. We shower together, I apply shower foam on her..love her smooth fair body & her pair of wonderful tits. Just nice in size...

We proceed to bed after shower. Since she's Green, I make the first move, french her & have bit of tongue contact, nice lips. She looks shy. I just lower down to her tits with my tongue walking around her nipples & breast for a quite awhile, she respond with heavy breathing. I take no chance to move further down & move her leg apart. Her pussy abit bushy but nice looking when you spread it apart..pinkish & juicy..No time wasted, I paint her with my mighty tongue..Time to time I just peek at her..she enjoy it.

As for blowjob, she's shy or try not to do it, likely she's inexperience & Green. I respect her decision. It's ok for me.

Proceed on with entering her, this is my most difficult task i encounter...She too tight for my brother..its took a while to enter her..I need to go very slow just not to hurt her...As mentioned by other bros...KY is a must but we dont have any at that moment. Not to worry she get wet as i go faster abit..can feel her tightness & more lubricate pussy. After my cum, observed there's lot of juice on my CD when i withdraw my brother. Seem like she's really enjoying.
She's damn wet...

Look : 9.0/10 (Young & Pretty)
Body : 8.5/10 (Smooth & Fair)
Boobs : 8.5/10 (Wonderful Boobs, just nice)
BBBJ : ??/10 (I respect her decision, Its ok for me since she's Green)
FJ : 9.5/10 (Wet & Very Tight + Virgin feeling...)
RTF : 110%
Tks for the FR bro..

All pms' replied..

Cheers..