View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: India, New Delhi

Stay in Metropolitan Hotel in Delhi with VIPs.. Received a few 'number' from my lawyer but he does not guarantee quality. I called anyway as my VIP in pestering me about trying indian gals. Confirm the price of 10,000 for 2 hours session and sms hotel detail and room number. Waited for almost 2 hours before receiving call from my local number and asked me to pick the gals up.. end up has to pick the gals up from the street level (not inside the hotel compound.) From the 4 gals they brought, only manage to get 2.. and a closer look, actually only 1 can slightly make it.. it's difficult to see the gal in the dark and inside the car. My take is that they are from village and very young... about 18-19.

Proceed to the hotel lobby and was stopped by the security before entering the elevator. Asked to check with the on duty manager and was told that I was not allowed to bring the gals back to the room. Luckly, I told the OKT that I would only pay the gal inside the room after the service. In a way, I am glad that the security won't allow me to bring the gal back so I have a perfect excuse...

The moral story: avoid India...