View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Old Bird's Newbie Petain Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

was bored in office this afternoon... dont know wat to do... decided to check petain out...

for someone who have been chionging for some time now... this is actually my first venture into this unknown (at least it is unknown to me) land...

did my homework on sbf forum... old bird also gotta work hard and gather information... shame to all newbies who juz post and askin for FR... contact no... etc etc...

i know dat location is very near my office which is at kitchener road... from office made a small note of the house and room nos to take note of... total there are 6 rooms on the list...

began my stroll from office to petain road... i am walkin from the jalan besar side... really goondoo goondoo donno wat to expect and wat to look out for... ... thought maybe got the big number lights like geylang... ...walk all the way down petain rd all the way to serangoon side... no signs of houses leh...

then suddenly see a small side road filled wif many guys hangin around... went into the lane... at last! found it!

so went in one house... out another... in another one... yet out another one... went thru all the rooms on my list... all doors closed... no mood liao... but still carry on in and out houses along that small lil lane...

haiz... one hour past... still loitering in and out of houses... cannot get wat i lookin for...

to be continued...
camping for Part2..

Have a nice day Bro osamabinladen