View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Exposing my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post
Brother you mean exposing herself in public or to public? If purposely to the public, then I dun think its a good idea.

If exposing in public, then take abit of time. If you drive, you can try to have sex with her in the car. Aft a few experience, try tok her to doin it in public at night.

I did that with my wife, then gf. After doing it for few times, in the car, she get use to it and start to be more adventurous. Then I tried to convince her doin it outdor late night. Usually after midnight shows or after some drinks. Initially she abit shy shy and timid. But same thing, her guts build up with experience, especially after seom wine.

I remember yrs ago, after wine, I was bonking her in our Honda Fit. It is a small car la. So after awhile she complaint very cramp. She opened the door and step out of the car naked. She pull me out and want me to fuck her outside the car. It was me who had problem. Was so kan chong, by little bro fainted. Lol..

Nowadays when we do outdor, she will strips naked. Done it in MSCP, HDB, along the road, shopping mall car parks and even void decks.

Slowly la.
Bro.. You are damn funny sia.. Your wife is also 1 daring type.. I salute you both...

Upz your point for being so humourous...

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!