View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Dan Dan arrived at T3, Changi Airport via Scoot Airlines, looked around after reaching Arrival Hall, saw someone waving at her.

Dan Dan: hi,

Man in sunglasses: you are Dan Dan? I am Mike, sent here to pick you up.

He help her carry baggage and both went to carpark.

He drove from Changi Airport, chatting with someone via bluetooth.
Then within 40 mins, the car went to Sentosa entrance.
Dan Dan, look at area , very beautiful.
Then the car reached hotel which near the beach..

Mike: come out.

Both went to basement where Sauna were located.

Dan Dan look around, nice , spaicous and posh.

Receptionist knew Mike because he was Benny's man.

Receptionist then gave Dan Dan employment form which was in English.
Dan Dan never studied English.
Mike helped her and then told her that this place would send her to learn English later.

Then she was interviewed by sauna managers who were male and female.

She was asked awkard questions like whether she knew how to fuck and whether she was a virgin.

She replied she had a sex with bf when she was 17 year old but he left her for another gal 4 year later.

Then she was asked to go to hotel clinic..

Victoria Sng, at CID office, browsing FL dome 1 to 3 of SBF forums, forwarding threads to other IOs to plan visiting to hotels, to arrest prostitutes.

Her elder sister, Brenda was interviewing gals from China and Thailand who wanted to work in Geylang Brothels, she checked whether they came her willingly or being forced to go to work at brothels..