Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yeogeorge73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi Bros,

Just ended my 4D3N trip and would like to pen down my second sex trip in Batam.

Arrival: Decided to stay at Da Vienna again for familiarity. Upon arrival at Harbour Bay, I proceeded to top up my SIM Card. Manage to snap a photo of the plans offered by Telekom. Well, there is 2, 4.5, 8 all the way to 50 GB. All of the plans are /30 Hari though not sure what that meant. Anyway, I paid 35,000 rupiah for 2GB of Data and 2 GB of Videomax (not sure what this is) which is more than sufficient for my trip.

Decided to take a taxi to Money Changer near Formosa to change my cash first before walking to Da Vienna. After negotiation, I changed 500 SGD at 11,020. Forex rate then was about 11,050. Not too sure I got the best rate this time around though hmmm...

Anyway, Da Vienna also offers free pick up service from Terminal only IF you book directly with them. They also offer free pizza and other perks as part of the bundle. I still prefer to book through Agoda as I still find it cheaper and more convenient.

Day 1 First trip was to grab down to Utama Hotel as I want to check out kupukupu booking Joint. Upon reaching, I realize there is also Utama KTV club at the Hotel hehe. Decided to go in to check it out. Spoke to the Indo chinese staff and wanted to know if I could book the girls directly without booking a room there hehe. Was told that I have to speak to the Mami directly who should be there about 7pm.

Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).

Decided to also pay a visit to Bunga as it was nearby. This time around there was only about 10 girl. The Mami at Bunga recognize me though hehe which I later found out other Joints remember their customer too hehe. So I must be constantly reminded to put on my best behaviour hehehe. Anyway I did not see any girls that attract me and there was also 4 Indo guys present at the Joint. I decided to leave as I do not want to price compete with the bros there. Thinking back, I should have stayed on to observe if locals get any discount and how Mami handle 4 guys at a time hehe.

At this point, I was already very disappointed with the trip. I did not see any head stunners nor cutie pie. I decided to visit some hunting grounds mentioned before in the forum to try to pick up girls hehe (No social media). Did I succeed, Will I succeed ? Hehehehe

Girl FR Took a girl from the joints mentioned. Well, nothing fantastic. In fact, I have a more enjoyable time with another girl albeit just a short time. Only managed 2 shot with the girl I took.

Day 2 Decided to visit Gogo supermarket to restock my combat ration and have my lunch at Kangen Cafe. They have this Volcanic Kitkat Sensation which tempted me to dine there. Decided to order the food on promotion. Had Kungpao chicken and Martabak Telur. Ended up paying about 10 SGD. In my opinion this is actually a worth price to pay as it provided me the convenience of a mall plus got free Aircon heheh

The Highlight of this day will be Venus Spa. To get there, I basically just type in "Venus Spa" under Grab. Trip cost about 22K from Hotel Nagoya Plasa. Save me the trouble from finding and no commission for the driver too hehe. Venus Spa is just in front of Sahid Batam Center and I also happened to see Kayana Spa & Reflexology (Not sure if got special).

Took the lift up to 3rd floor and what greeted me was a dark environment, just like those nightclubs. Anyway, I spoke to the staff there and the pricing are as follow. There is the option of Deluxe and Vip room which includes masssge and a free HJ. You do not need to pay for the facilities there if you pay for the massage. Extra treatments includes Aroma therapy at 35 K, Body scrub at 55k, Double pleasure (additional HJ) at 65k and Ice Sensation (Hot and cold BJ) at 58K. All prices have a 5% service charge haha.

Girls photo are displayed from the LED TV. About 30 girls available. Status of the girl are updated so you will know if your desirable girl is working. If the girl's name is underline, it means strong which I think meant popular (Found out that this is not true). I picked an underlined girl and opted for double pleasure along with the Deluxe room.

Upon entering the room, what greeted me was a chubby girl with 38D boobs. I was thinking if I should change girl but just decided to go along. The room is of good condition and massage by the girl was good and professional. Whole session was about 1.5 hour and I was suprised that I managed to cum twice. I actually wanted to leave after first shot as I was not attracted by the girl look.

The final bill I paid was about 380K. 38 SGD for 2 x HJ is actually value for money. I am just disappointed that I was not assigned a Chiou girl. Oh ya, the price I paid was only applicable to members which you must pay 100k. Is there a way to bypass this hehehe

It was already quite late when I left Venus and I decided to make a trip to Goldbird and look see. Upon arrival, there were no girls but Mami showed me 2 girl photo which CMI IMO. I tried to ask if I could see their hidden girls but mami just replied Lai Ang lol. Ended up talking cock with the mami for a while before I walk to Orchid 99 to see if they are opened. Orchid 99 seems forever closed though. Maybe it is permanently closed ?

Decided to meet my girl at Sushi Tei hehe didn't know there is one in Batam. The place look quite high class though. From what I observed, there are alot of office workers and families dining there. Some girls there are just head turners and I am on a constant look out for such girls hehehe

Anyway, we ordered Dynamite roll, Ikura Chaanmushi, Salmon sashimi, mixed sushi and beef steak. Ended up paying about 40 SGD. Is it cheaper than SG? hmmm not too sure as I am not a fan of Sushi Tei.

Ended the night with just 1 shot with my girl. I think I overestimated my stamina

Day 3 Decided to visit Link's KTV as my aim is to visit all booking joints in Batam. Took Grab to Allium Hotel and googled my way there. Along my journey, I pass by what I define like their flea market with cheap shoes and accessories. At this point I am still circling around hoping to find Links. Happened to walk past Morena KTV but did not enter. I finally saw Links and decided to take a picture of landmarks nearby which includes a Kopitiam.

There were about 10 girls inside Links. Again, I dont find any particularly attractive. Was quoted 1.3 Juta for my chosen girl. NOTE. I find the Mami here to be the most skillful among the joints I visited. I could not even bargain down a single cent. Everytime I make comparison, she will counteract with a stronger argument like our girl wont Lai Ang, other place girl run away ours wont blah blah blah. I decided to walk off and here's what get interesting hehehe

About 15 steps away from the Joint, Mami say handsome come and say for me 1.2 Juta ok. I turned her down again and walk off. This time round about 30 steps away, she shouted come come lol and I decided to turn around. She told me girl say 1.1 Juta ok and can see that she wasnt too pleased hehehe. Well, I told her that I will consider and left.

From Links, I happened to see Dynasty 99 KTV (I thought was closed) and decided to walk towards it. Was closed though. The 99 series of places remains a mystery to me. Decided to walk walk see see and found memory KTV hehe. Anyway there were only 4 girls there. After looking, I just turn and left.

Decided to call my girl but she didnt pick up. Decided to rest at my Hotel first as I was pretty tired. When I woke up it was already quite late and my girl told me that she could only come after 1 am. My heart sank as I might end the night without a girl. Well I decided to have my dinner first at Ibu Joko and plan my next move. Ordered Ice milp, rice and ayam bakar and only paid 35k. Great value.

I decided to walk to Billard KTV as I have not explored the night scene in Batam. Asked the Mami if I could book girls from there and was rejected. Mami say girl only sit with customer sigh... At this point I do not know what to do. I could visit other KTV joints but I am unarmed and not too sure how it works. I decided to proceed to Octopus Spa.

Octopus Spa Grab to pacific hotel and went to level 8. Lights were a bit dim and a different feeling if compared to JB spa. Anyway I spoke to the GRO to find out how the system works. There are 3 rooms (exec, suite and Psuite) and you choose 2 package. Package 1 includes massage and Hj and package 2 is FJ. I requested to view the girls and 5 girls came out. It was this point when I found out there was 2 tier (Silver and Gold with the latter more expensive). I chose someone from the gold tier and told GRO package 1. GRO then told me package 1 cannot choose which I later understand that package 1 girl do not do FJ and were separated from the parade. I then told GRO I want pretty one and let her assign me one. Decided to go the toilet first to ease myself. To my horror the door knob lock was spoilt and the girl ended up seeing my **** hehehe. Anyway, blessing in disgussed here as the girl who saw me was chiou. I ended up asking the GRO why never show me her. The GRO then tell me this one platinum cost 1.3 Juta . Lol, now thinking if they have Titanium hehehe.

Anyway I proceeded with package 1 and what greeted me was the cutest girl I saw on this trip. She was very petite and have a demure smile. Too bad there are communication problem and google translate just destroy the imitate feeling. Just got a HJ and nothing extra. Proceeded to make payment. NOTE: there is a 40% discount when I went so please always ask for promotion before making payment. The amount I pay was about 305 K after discount with an exec room and HJ.

It was about 11pm now and I decided to go to Windsor foodcourt to wait for my girl. There were still people singing at the foodcourt and the place provided me a very chillaxing feeling. Decided to order from 999 seafood stall as the indochinese there look quite pleasent hehehe. Was quoted 25K for seafood fried rice and 50K for Ayam Bawang and proceeded. Food is decent. I still rate SG Zhi Char Stall higher though. After supper decided to enter J&J KTV to explore.

Spoke to the Mami and she brought out 4 girls. None appealed to me. The rates quoted were 2 and 2.5 Juta for overnight booking. The mami under the dark lights look pretty though and I ended up having a drink with her for about 30 mins as I didn't see any customer. Brought a Can of Tiger and paid about 7 sgd.

It was about 2 am at my Hotel and I was about to doze off. My girl finally called and told me she was reaching soon. Here, I have an interesting experience. My girl basically brought me to her house as she wanted to grab something and get changed hehehe. I have a look around the room and understood that the rental for a HDB house size room cost about 200 SGD per month in Batam. Spent a happy but extremely tired night with my girl at my hotel. Left the next day and wave Batam goodbye.

Final Thoughts I think my expectations for this trip is set too high as I am only interested to find head stunners. I really could not have sex with the biggest ugliest and fattest girl albeit the value. I have also explored what I believe is the majority of the joints and will spend my investment wisely on my favored joints. I am still making progress to get pretty girls contact by meeting them in a mixture of places. I would rate my this trip a 6/10 as I didnt really meet any head stunners (8/10) and for all the hits and misses.

Last edited by yeogeorge73; 18-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.