View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

yup, changed since 2 years ago i went. place also changed, niw with big front desk at main lobby to ask what type of room u want, its actually 405k for superior and 450 i think for duelax think diff is futon on floor or bed, anyway only left superior so i took it,

last time climb stairs up to 2nd floor with small desk at top of staircase and small lounge to ur left. now take lift to 2nd floor where open up to big reception table again, showed the counter ladies the photo of the girl i wanted then procced to huge lounge to wait, ordered a aqua (small bottle water) at 30k I think. then wait until pr girl bring me take lift again to 3rd floor room area.

my girl waiting for me in room smiling and giggling. she was in uniform, tight skirt and blouse top with jacket. took off clothes in underwear when locked door and massge me. suddenly hear a snap sound then saw her bra in front of me, i was laying belly down while she did this. so topless massage. after maybe half hour, flip over wanted to massage my chest and i couldn't wait. took off her panty and started action she bbbj me, cap me and thr ride began.

payment wise as oer front desk inform me. i oaid cash direct to girl for "make love" as they called it. then room and drink paid to front counter, they make you wear a bracelet and charge all to it.

this trip not so much into finding girl. more on food. lamb fried rice, sate, beef ribs, steak....too full....