View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

We were having a long chat, with her still clutching her book, lying naked and vulnerable. Finally I asked her to join me on my bed, and she gamely obliged. As she lay within my arms, still talking, I could sense her nervousness, which made me feel kind of protective towards her.

Our bargain consisted of no sex, and only touching, but I found it hard to proceed. Finally after repeated asking whether she was sure and she wanted to proceed, did I slowly start the process.

I was fully clothed in the process, but managed to give her a really great experience. It was mainly touching of her private region, and years of cheonging has made me aware of which buttons to press and how. She was extremely sensitive and responded easily too to my touches, which made the whole process really smooth flowing.

One sign that she had begun to enjoy herself tremendously was the way her face became flushed, the way she kept arching her body, and her verbal agreement to "do it again" in her sweet voice, each time I asked her for another go, after everytime we paused for her to catch her breath.

She became very wet, and the natural lubricants made it more and more easier to caress her.

Finally we had to stop, as time was up. As we parted, I told her to keep in contact.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here