Old 09-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
quickie35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 100% true: Girl I fell in love with, love the most but sad ending

Sorry for the long MIA. Going through a divorce now u see. Very messy stuff, lots of heartache especially for my 3y/o son...

We chatted often after that. During the day, after work etc. we were meeting like 4-5days a week (lucky got car if not crazy). We realized we were falling for each other. What happened was, there was also another guy after her. About the same category as me but driving a Nissan sunny. Only thing is, he is not as steady and clear headed as me. Why? read on

He cried one night right in front of her doorstep asking her to be his gf, he cannot take it any longer. What a looser... G called me and I drove like a mad man to her house and I confronted him. I told him, be a man and take it. G is attached and she is mine. Dun do this sort of silly thing, it is embarrassing to her and her family. (Guys, remember to always respect her n her family. Nobody likes a looser who wails et al in front of her house!)

Anyway, we got attached like 3mths after we reconnected. G was still a virgin when I took her. It was half a year later that we could not control ourselves and raging hormones that we made love.

Of cos, there were times in need, like when we were in the car and we petted heavily. I showed her my didi and she exclaimed that no way it would fit inside her(she is very petite). But of cos, it fits like a glove
I also asked her to show me her pussy. My my, her panties were soaking wet after seeing didi. It smelled good. Hairy. The way I like it.

Then very slowly, I started to play around her cunt. After a few mins, I decided to poke further in. She exclaimed! "What are u doing! I'm still a virgin! If you want to poke it will have to be your cock, not your finger!"

Ho say Liao.....