Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dion8et deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An experience to share - my marriage and my outside girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
At this instance, my mind was only how to tame my wife, how to make my wife forgive me and not go for a divorce. I decided to meet and galfren and break off with her. But i know deep inside these 3 years i was very happy with her and i know i love her very deeply. Letting go of her is as good as forsaking my happiness. Anyway, long story short, we agree to give each other some personal space and time. We stop meeting each other but continue to text each other everyday and would chat on the phone whenever possible. This was one way for both of us to lean on something so heart not as pain.

During the initial weeks was hell for me. My wife would wake up in the middle of the night and start to emo, and i have to wake up also to pacify her. Sleep was a luxury for me cos she has difficulty falling asleep. I would stay up all night listening to her shooting me why i do such a thing to her, why this, why that.....

This went on for many weeks.... i was deprived from sleep, i was like a walking zombie... but deep down i know i caused this upon myself. No one to blame. Day time i would receive text from my wife where am i, what am i doing etc etc.... when i reply late, she will suspect i am with my galfren and create a hoohaa...

It was really torturing. But because i created all these shit, i just gotta deal with it and hope for the best. Gradually she became more forgiving and the sleepless nights and emo reduced. But on and off would still bring it up, and when that happened, i would be deprive from sleep again and would have to listen to her shooting again.

My wife was also helping herself to move on by reading a lot of articles on the internet. It was really heartwarming. I mean after what i did to her, instead of simply wait for me to pacify her and do things to help her move on, she self help as well.

During this trying period, we literally have sex everyday. I am going into as much details as possible so bros with similar plight can expect how your wife would or might react. I went to read up some articles myself and this is a normal symptom for women to react.
thanks bro for sharing, this was exactly the same situation I am in with my cheating hub. but I guess he is much oblivious to notice if I have also been trying to self-help or even reflect back on how I have been coping and upholding the family while he took the easy way out to fufil his sexual and emotional desire. Now he claims he wishes to repent but idk if its just some easy cajoling or if he means business