View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: An experience to share - my marriage and my outside girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dion8et View Post
thanks bro for sharing, this was exactly the same situation I am in with my cheating hub. but I guess he is much oblivious to notice if I have also been trying to self-help or even reflect back on how I have been coping and upholding the family while he took the easy way out to fufil his sexual and emotional desire. Now he claims he wishes to repent but idk if its just some easy cajoling or if he means business
If u think u are able to face him and move on, do give him a benefit of doubt. By doing so, u aren’t only giving him a chance but also for yourself and your kids (if you have). Everyone makes mistake, big or small, the key is to acknowledge the mistake you made and how to make it up for your other half. 100% trust will never be possible but of cos over the years if he really make it up to u... I’m sure the pain u faced today will diminish eventually. I wish you well!