Thread: A Raw Fortnight
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Raw Fortnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post
Been wanting to share this ever since last year, when it happened.

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

1) is this common? They start bonking you raw after some time?

2) Does it mean they KC me? Or were they trying to get me to KC them?

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

Other than the fact that it was risky, any other thoughts?
They can raw with you means they can raw with others.