View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

good day guys, vazie here with another review. most of you here can see that for the last few reviews I have done for the girls, it has well received by many bros here. however, I would like to do a review for a girl who has caught my attention.

girl in question : https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiao-wan/

now this may be a controversial pick. $150 and works at a hotel and pictures look too good to be true. im sure many bros here have also their own reservations about this listing and if im not wrong, some of our bros have flagged out another samster about the " legitimacy " of his FR. i too, am also skeptical. but hey, venture into the unknown, and you will be duly rewarded. and so i went.

comms: 8/10. it took her about an hour before she replied my message via wechat. she was open about her prices and there is no hardselling. all is good.

location: 7.5/10.hotel thats close to chinatown, not too bad, nearest MRT station is TEL so yeah..

looks: 10/10. boy oh boy, when i was waiting at the hotel door, i was very apprehensive. what if the photos on her WC and SLG is not legit? what if its a landmine? a million " what-ifs " were in my mind at that point. but when the door, opened, boy, did i tell myself, jesus, i think I hit the jackpot. she looks EXACTLY, if not, BETTER than the pics. in fact, i go a mile further and say that she looks like the AV star, ichika hoshimiya, but chinese version. i was completely smitten with her and she lead me to the room without further ado and with a mega watt smile on her face.

initial phase: 9/10. i think we hit it off quite well. she was wearing a very short one piece black dress which exposes her milky and silky legs. she has a cheerful demeanour to her and is fairly communicative and bubbly. flirty and seductive will be the 2 words here.

massage: close to non-existant. but not too bad also as she engages you in conversation.

service: 10/10. now this is where she shines. her nail action is out of this world. i was shivering in pleasure when her subtle but silky touches hits my skin. she stripped down from her dress and her panties and there she was, in her full glory, in full nude. her boobs are au naturals and suits her petite body frame. her pussy was fully shaved and she has little to no baby fats to top it up. needless to say, after her catbath, and her silky touches, I cummed in no time..

all in all, while this is a listing thats more expensive and is at a hotel, i will overall recommend giving her a try. if you are visiting her, please pay only using cash. for BBBJ services, prices quoted separately as well so please check with her.