View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days. a few of my ex-gfs also thought of marriage with me. but I was not ready- both financially and emotionally - to settle down back then.

now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over. there are still women who are interested in me, but they are usually over 30s and not very attractive types

The scenario is always the same. the pretty syt type of gals are usually attached and planning for marriage with their bf by their late 20s/early 30s.

Those who are open to a relationship with me are either very matured type (over 30), not very attractive or divorced with kids etc
Hi Bro,

I couldn't disagree w/ you more. You're a very young man of 35.

You deserve the youngest n prettiest SYT of your type. Never settle.

Your mental frame is the most important determinant of your success w/ any SYT/woman.

If you think you're not good enough for a very chio SYT, you're right. And she will agree w/ you.

If you think you're more than good enough for a very chio SYT, you're right. And she will agree w/ you.

IMHO, only girls aged 18-20 are true SYTs. Those aged 21-24 are young women. Those 25 and above are mature women.

BTW, men age like fine wine and women age like beer.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.