View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

I have been taking docdonald tongkat ali, maca and Panax Ginseng, all 3 for almost 2 months now. I’m quite old and my body has been quite weak all along. And the feeling after taking the pills regularly is very hard to describe. I felt younger and more energetic. During my visit to bangkok, I got confidence and picked up a 20 years old staff at the massage centre and brought her back to my hotel. She bathed me and my dick was so hard all the way! I told her to suck my dick and I could last the whole night with all the sex with her! I lasted so much longer than usual! We slept happily after the session but not long. In the middle of the night I got horny again and I fucked her hard.

The next day my friend and I went to another pub to chill out but a girl came to sit with me so I bought her a drink. She kept rubbing my inner thigh and my dick got so hard again. I brought her back to my room and fucked her twice with full of energy.

DocDonald has been too awesome, 4 fucking sessions within short hours. Highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for long term supplements that can boost your dick. Have a good time!