Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fredy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
hii cheongsters..!! sofar been to SBF to read forums and first time writing FR.. Got this chinese lady contact, booked for appointment. Went there 10min early, after paid up proceeded to room.

Then quickly change to my birthday suite and start to massage my back. Massage was so so only,not piano type also. After 15min ask me to turn around, then she start to massage my inner thigh and often touching my balls. When I looked at her she just smile back after that GQ Pop up.

As i intent to release all, i ask for FJ then she think for a while and recommend me for BJ/HJ. After i negotiate she said ok and went outside to take tools... After came in open her top and let me suck her Bigg boobs... its really big may be 38C..?? after few minute suddenly the door open and i was like wtf... i was thinking for a moment kenna raid liao...!!

But its another good looking milf with big boobs...!! Then she explain to me, since she is under period cant do FJ, she recommend her friend for FJ @ free..!! and she only can do BJ. I agreed as the new Milf not bad also. After her BJ then she press her big melons on my face and let me suck play with it while the new milf take care of my little bro, I was like DGIF... rest all history.

Name:C***
Look: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
attitude: 8/10
Frenching: NO
AR: allowed.
HJ/BJ/FJ- Yes
Damage: $50/hr +++
RTF: Sure, next time want to bonk her.

Will share contact only to senior bros who ups me. Place very discreet and its a gem playground. Surprisingly she was holding pink IC when I ask her she say- change to SC 2yrs before.
Bro can share contact and location? Thanks!