View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuciBottle View Post
Hi bros...

Kk got lots of plc to go mah..can try a plc near the big round about. Mostly pinoy n prc in KK, but....if you got skills, and knw where to go...you can get local...how bout we exchnge info, cos i will be goin to Spore soon n need info or cheong partner in spore. BUt if you really wanna cheong..go LABUAN!!

So far, PM some bros and ask for help, but no reply. I mite be a newbie in SBF, cos i nvr check dis site out before...im more in the WSG & International sex guide forum and i seldom go spore, so i nvr tot abt dis site b4.

hello abang singapor veri easi too chiong, cos all info inside the other threads leh, dun tink u need little me leh, labuan i go few times oready but mostly philipinos leh, tinkin to get kadazans in kk but dowan to go too sleazy place becos of safety

wats dat place u say huh abang, the roundabout 1????
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???