Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
smoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
If is so difficult for her to come to SG to marry here,why not u go there and marry although is more troublesome to marry there.The viet cert still recognise here.

But seriously if she have problem to step into SG soil,even u marry there and bring her here with the viet marriage cert does not make any different cos it does not matter u marry where as it does not gurantee her stay here if she is a foreign spouse from ICA point of view
end day, it still still your salary that matters. the sg govt only want ppl can contribute, do not want liabilities.

of course they cannot give all the quota to high edu ppl, high pay. there is sure a % of the quota giving to middle income low income ppl. they also look at you background.

example,

A did not complete pri school. income 2000. blue collar. girl not highly edu

B degree. income 3000. engineer. girl not highly edu

A get the PR. B not successful. the govt may think that if dont give to A, he may have difficulties in getting a wife. you know how the stud up most of the sg woman are.

whereas in B case, the govt may feel that more time is needed for B to reconsider. or watevers reason, so they reject.

on top of this, still many factor we dont know. but i always believe CPF is the only way the govt know how much your official pay is. this will determine whether you can support her.