View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Been to this joint several times.

Drove into the carpark within the multi storey apartment compound. Dunno why got so many posh cars here, Ferrari Porsche BMW. OK lah, my humble Vios look sporty enough. Found a lot. Up I go to level 2 and enter my "Pleasure Dome".

Sat on the sofa and greeted by the Uncle Botak. I call him Botak. He is an old bird in Geylang. experienced guy.

“老板 今天想找谁”
translated : Boss, who you like to call today?

Being called Boss make me feel good already. everyday at work get scolding by boss. come here is like relaxation zone, de-stress. The place smells good also.

i ask for recommendations. I want bak bak big frame with good service.

He recommended me Ting Ting, I trust him. But I want only 30 minutes sgd80

In about 5 minutes, a doll face Ting Ting pops in and greeted us. At first sight, she looks a bit reserved. But her height suits me well, butt with some flesh, skin bek bek one. I like. confirm.

Botak ask me I want round or square bed. I want round. Ting Ting brought me to Room 2.

Mirror from toe to ceiling. Ceiling also got mirror. Reminds me of the fable Wizard of Oz, got one place many mirrors one. the room everywhere mirror. sparkling.

before I know it, ting Ting flashes a smile which still lingers in my mind. I ask her why she look so reserved just now. She rest her hands on my chest and say first time meet that is why she a bit scared.

I told her no scared. I very gentle one.

She gave me a kiss on my face and hug me. Wow. My wife don't even do this to me.

I scared I fall for her how.

She start to strip me while I also fondle her. Her neh neh is a B cup handful. Her butt I like, tender with flesh, not fat but has meat.

We French for a while and we continue to French in the shower room with the shower running. feel like in some stupid movie kissing in the rain.

She has very sensual strokes while she clean my body and my arse and didi.
Enjoy the moment when I rub my didi on her butt with soap. She reminded me time is precious for 30 minutes. luckily she reminded me. Very responsible lady.

Onto the bed. Her BJ is good with sufficient suction. I tried some who suck and no feel one. her BJ got feel, and I told her to slow down before I explode into her mouth which is not what I wanted.

Fucked her in doggie. I like her butt.

Fucked her in missionary. her facial expression with that ooof ooof looks good when I bang her harder and finally exploded. Throughout the fucking, we rotate around the round bed. quite fun. Every angle got mirror reflection.

Seriously speaking, fucking in Geylang is so much better than those expensive thrills in Massage Parlour or beauty parlours. No worries about AV raid. I got caught in raids a few times liao in Massage Parlour

We lie down and chit chat for a while, still have about 5 minutes. Man, 30 minutes can be quite short. spent 15 minutes in the shower with the antics and BJ for 5 minutes and bang for about 5 minutes. OK, shower and conclude the episode a happy man. We hug and I will sure return for her.

Back to the living room. Chit chat with Botak. I ask him why his house no gals. He says the gals are coming soon. This sounds good.

Overall, the experience I have in 1658A now is a good one. The mirrors in the rooms are very useful for a great bonk. Now the place is so much cleaner and the mirrors in the rooms very sparkles.