View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Well, agree. This is my favourite joint. I usually call my favourite gals from other houses come here for a good bonk.

I savoured Ting Ting before. very good service and friendly attitude. Try also Yang Zi. Looks like barbie doll. Talking to her is like talking to your neighbour daughter.

Dan Dan from W02 also my favourite gal to call into 1658A. Her butt very fleshy and the piak piak sound makes me high.

Tian Xin from W04 I also like to call into 1658A. She has big neh neh for my liking, and very slutty. Her sexy mole on her face concludes it all. Foxy lady.

Bao Bei from W06 I also like to call into 1658A. She very ang pai, hence gotta wait at times for her to come over.

Also, Jojo, Xingyi, Yang Yang, Maizi, my favourites from opposite 1654A I also like to call them into 1658A.

I like room 1 where I can see the gal shower with full view, though the bed is square.

Room 2 and 3 has the round beds. Artillery from various angles. The shower rooms have the handle bars for some creative works at play. Ask the lady to grab the bar while you rubba her or you grab the bar and she fondle you. My legs are weak now as we gets older. haha.

Room 4 i yet to try.

Doggie bang you can see side profile and front profile easily, the neh neh swinging like pendulum

Cowgal horse ride you can have a great view from the reflection at the ceiling.

More importantly, the OKT Botak is friendly and he can recommend good gals. He knows what the customer wants.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.