View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Visited this house with a good experience with a big knocker.

OKT Botak suggested I try Mai Zi again from opposite. I say OK.

I was lucky she was available as she is one of the angpais

Her slutty look with fleshy butt and big knockers tak boleh tahan, no need to choose, confirm ah

In we go. We strip and her two knockers high beam at me. I was already fantasising at the use of the mirrors already, the so called Mirror House wonderland ...

We showered and rubba rubba. Cannot wait liao. Onto the bed. She gave me a good lick all over, suck me with good suction and I doggie her first. Wah lao oi, her big neh neh was shoving front and back and what a sight with the front and side mirrors. I can attack from every angle and see her neh neh swinging like pendulum in clear view. At one point her hair covers her head and I held it and the front view was very sextifying. Cannot shoot yet, I told myself.

I turn her to missionery. Fuck her while looking at the mirror in the ceiling and her neh neh swing here and there. from the side mirrors and front mirrors the swinging action was fantastic. I raised up my hand like in Titanic style and fuck her, the multiple reflections across the mirrors look like in some fantasy. She was already moaning. I pump harder and my missiles were locked on. Fire.....

Pomp....mission accomplished.

Rested my head on her neh neh while she breathe heavily. She ask me why so vigorious but she felt great.

Mission completed, a happy man

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.